发起人:guohaitao  回复数:2  浏览数:9216  最后更新:2023/6/5 12:53:24 by babyanan

发表新帖  帖子排序:
2019/3/26 9:23:29
guohaitao

角  色:管理员
发 帖 数:412
注册时间:2016/5/20
这个季节你应吃7种水果与蔬菜
There are three major benefits to buying foodsaccording to the season: better taste, morenutrients, and cheaper prices! I’m Hungry Girl LisaLillien, and I'm sharing seven of my favorite fall fruitsand veggies.

购买应季食物有三个好处:味道更好,更有营养,价格更低。我是饥饿女孩丽莎莉莲,现在要跟大家分享我秋季最爱的水果和蔬菜。
Apples
苹果

I like my apples like I like the weather—nice andcrisp! There's such a wide range to choose from: tart Granny Smith, sweet Pink Lady, mildGolden Delicious, sweet-tart Fuji (my favorite!), and more.
我喜欢苹果就像喜欢这样的天气-舒服香脆!可选择的苹果品种范围很广:史密斯奶奶,粉红女士,黄帅,富士(我的最爱!),等等。
Butternut Squash
冬南瓜

Remember when Joey from Friends made fun of Ross for calling it “squatternut bosh”? Call itwhatever you want, the cool-weather squash is a must-have in my book. It has a slightly sweetflavor and it's seriously filling. It's also an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin C, both ofwhich are great to take in as we head into cold season. Butternut squash is fantastic steamed& mashed, cubed & cooked in a skillet, and even baked into French fries!
还记得老友记中乔伊取笑罗斯时称之为“squatternut波什”?不管叫它什么,是冷天时我必不可少的食物。味道微甜,瓤多。富含维生素A和维生素C,这两者都是我们在寒冷季节不可缺少的。冬南瓜是可以蒸碎,也可以放入锅中成块煮。甚至烤成薯条!最后一个的改变你的生活。
Brussels Sprouts
球芽甘蓝

Brussels sprouts have made a comeback in the past few years; they’re not the boring boiledveggies grandma used to make!
球芽甘蓝在过去几年又开始被人们所喜爱。它们再也不是奶奶给我做的那种难吃的水煮蔬菜!
When cooked right, Brussels sprouts are tender and delicious with a slightly nutty taste. Getcreative with sauces (balsamic vinegar, teriyaki marinade, marinara, etc.) and different mix-ins (like nuts, dried fruit, and crumbled bacon)! Not quite sure how to prepare them? First, sliceoff and discard the tough ends; then cut them in half.
当煮法合适,球芽甘蓝会有淡淡的好吃的坚果味。创意调味料(香醋,红烧的腌料,海员式沙司,等等)和不同的拌料(如坚果、干果和培根)!不太清楚如何准备吗?首先,把硬的部分切下来扔掉,然后把它们切成两半。
Next, steam them in the microwave, toss them in a slow cooker with a little liquid, or bakethem in the oven at a high temp. Easy peasy!
接下来,放进微波炉蒸,用少量汤在锅里慢炖,或用高温在烤箱内烤。就是这么简单!
Spaghetti Squash
西葫芦

Anyone who knows me knows that I love this squash! It’s a great swap for pasta: You can saveloads of calories and carbs, but you'll still feel like you're eating a bowl of spaghetti.
任何认识我的人都知道我爱这种瓜!这个可以替代意大利面:你可以节省大量的热量和碳水化合物,但你仍然会觉得像是在吃意大利面。
Beets

甜菜
They're super easy to make, and they'll crush a potato-chip craving for a fraction of thecalories.
很容易制作,并且可以抵消一小片薯片的热量。
Cauliflower
菜花

Cauliflower is the gift that keeps on giving. You can even use those mashies as a light topping forshepherd's pie. Try it!
菜花随处可见。你甚至可以用它做土豆牛肉派。去试试吧!
Acorn Squash
小青南瓜

The sweet, nutty flavor of acorn squash makes it the perfect way to round out this list.
甜香味使得小青南瓜也在这7种可选的水果蔬菜之列。

2022/9/27 12:35:27
nihaosb

角  色:普通会员
发 帖 数:474
注册时间:2020/11/22
2023/6/5 12:53:27
babyanan

角  色:普通会员
发 帖 数:24
注册时间:2023/4/7
"The darkness is no darkness with you. 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。,福彩3DEvery single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. 每个单身的人背后,至少藏着一个让人心碎的秘密。

I will be better, because of you, but not for you. 我会变得更好,是因为你,但不是为了你。 体彩排列3,Hold your hand and don’t let it go. 抓住了手就别放,爱对了人就走下去。

May the force be with you. 力量与你同在。 快乐8,No looking back, only forward. 别回头,往前看。God helps those who help themselves. 天助自助者。,中奖app"

[babyanan 于 2023-6-5 12:54:13 编辑过]

上海外事商务咨询BBS|上海外国人签证咨询BBS|外国人工作许可证咨询|外国人来华工作许可通知咨询|外国人工作居留许可咨询